Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the Angel Gabriel

From: mas@bucsf.bu.edu (Mark A. Semich)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 91 22:19:53 -0500
Subject: the Angel Gabriel

Has anyone ever heard the song called "the Angel Gabriel" (or
something like that)?  I was in _Second Coming Records_ in Harvard
Square the other day, and saw a 3 record set of a bunch of Her songs
and singles, and this song was one of two that I had never heard of
before (I don't remember what the other one was called.)

(Since I didn't have $90 and I don't have a turntable, I didn't buy
the set... :-) )