Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

UK lovehound visiting Boston

From: Pablo Iglesias <pi@engineering.cambridge.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 91 10:32:50 GMT
Subject: UK lovehound visiting Boston

Hi folks!

I'm going to be visiting Boston next week and was wondering whether
some Lovehound there would care to point me to good CD stores.  I'm
not really looking for anything in particular, but would like some good
pointers.  I'm also going to the University of Illinois at Champaign
if there is anyone there (I don't remember seeing any lovehounds from
them there parts)

I leave on Sunday, so if you are going to reply, please do so quickly!

Cheers,

Pablo