Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Any Sugarcubes fans out there?

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 1991 18:51:11 -0400
Subject: Any Sugarcubes fans out there?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

I would like to correspond with any Sugarcubes fans who might be reading
this. I became enamored with the group (initially because of Bjork's
beautiful vocals on Birthday) about a year ago. Since then I have
amassed a fair amount of live tapes and video clips - I am still
starving for more though.

mike

this is the last time you will see this .sig

--
|         Michael Graham          |   We're two doctors...two big doctors -   |
|       graham@ug.cs.dal.ca       |   we're not imposters.  - Woody Allen     |