Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com (Bill Blue)
Date: Fri Feb 15 01:56:23 1991

To: nosc!ucsd!rec-music-gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hil}Il)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: photos
Date: 15 Feb 91 09:56:23 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham) writes:
>I didn't get any responses about the possibility of someone scanning one or
>two of the best photos from the Kon.
>
>Could someone PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE do this...beg, grovel...
>
>mike
>
>ps I just saw Kate singing R.U.T.H from one of the Balls - I thought it was
>great...I seem to remember thinking it was a disaster. Maybe I'm wrong
>anyway could someone please scan a couple photos???? - goto line 1
>

>--
>|         Michael Graham          |   We're two doctors...two big doctors -   |
>|       graham@ug.cs.dal.ca       |   we're not imposters.  - Woody Allen     |
>|        mgraham@ac.dal.ca        |                               Sleeper     |

OOPS my machine freaked out.. This is part two.  I can send them to you in
either amiga format or ibm 3 inch 720 format.  The only thing that I ask is
that you send me any interviews you have on disk (if anything) or anything
from the archives or the_garden. If you don't have anything, then just send me
2 bucks to cover the cost of the disk and mailing.  If you do get them, please
 upload them to the archives if you have access.
        If you are not aware, I also have some leftover shots, mainly
non-kate, and I can send them along if you want them. They should fit it in
with the disk fine.

Ronald Hill
550 Oxford Street Apt 639
Chula Vista, CA  91911

1-619-426-8939

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com