Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Indiana KaTe Fans

From: houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu (Gerald Hough)
Date: 12 Feb 91 23:51:35 GMT
Subject: Indiana KaTe Fans
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

Just curious, How many KaTe fans are there lurking about in this backwater state we
call Indiana?  Since I am the only one that I know of in Lafayette, maybe there are
more around that I don't know of.  Mebbe we could get together and have a KaTe party
sometime this year- watch vids and show collections?  Well, if you want, drop me a
line at my account here if this sounds like a good idea.

   Well, thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

  -Gooch.

(P.S.- Valentine's Day is only 2 days away!!!!)

|   Gerald E. Hough II             |  "Stepping out                 |
|   houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu   |   Of the Page                  |
|   Purdue University Physics Lib. |   Into the Sensual World"      |
|       -     -    -    -          |          -KaTe Bush            |