Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

Yes, I saw it at a record show this weekend.  Someone had five tapes
trying to sell them for $30.  My local video grotto confirms that it's
available and they should have it soon for $19.95.  That is roughly
equivalent to selling gold at $19.95 an ounce, folks.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com