Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: female singers (besides Her KaTeness)

From: Niklas Newark <niklasn@syma.sussex.ac.uk>
Date: 11 Feb 91 13:17:33 GMT
Subject: Re: female singers (besides Her KaTeness)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

During the recent discussion on Female Singers, I felt that I had to
strongly recommend Jane Siberry, largely because she is brilliant.
Anyone who has heard all 10 mins of 'The White Tent The Raft' will
(probably) agree (unless they are Vanilla Ice fans).
Also, Rebecca Pidgeon out of Ruby Blue is a vocalist to watch out 4.

The Walking -Jane Siberry (or actually anything by her!)
Down from Above -Ruby Blue

The above are highly recommended!!!

|\ | o |/    "Beware the Phantom Fishfinger, who swallows in the mire,