Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Video and tape offer.

From: rulcvx!breemen@relay.eu.net (E. van Breemen)
Date: 9 Feb 91 18:28:35 GMT
Subject: Video and tape offer.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Leiden, Holland, Sat Feb  9 19:14:43 1991

Hello KB fans,

A few days ago I received a letter from a Dutch KB-fanclub.
They are offering a videotape with some interesting pictures.
The video doesn't contain the commercially available stuff,
but only unique material.
Total running time of the tape is about three hours.
The price is Dfl80 (about US$50 without postage).
The tape is only available on VHS-PAL (so not on NTSC!).
The ordering time of the tape is a few weeks.
If there are Americans interested, then they might find someone
to transfer the PAL video to the NTSC system and distribute
it over there. However, I'm not sure whether this is legal
(low risks though I guess).

Also available is a tape recording of the CD's 'Passing Through
Air' and 'If You Could See Me Fly', containing all home demo
recordings of the 1973-1976 period (a total of 23 songs).
The price of this tape is Dfl50 (about US$31 without postage).

If you are interested in this material, than I will be able to
order the stuff and send it to you, but not after I received your
money. I have not seen/heard the tapes, so don't ask me about
the quality of them.
E-Mail me if you are interested in the tape(s) (shared account!).

You can also contact the selling fanclub yourself:
Theo Haast, Torenvalk 99, 4872 PS Etten-Leur, The Netherlands.

Greetings, Raymond Hoving, The Netherlands.

KATE BUSH - THE VISUAL SIDE
---------------------------
Efteling Special (6 songs from TKI) 1978
BBC Special (Violin, Ran Tan Waltz, The Wedding List, Egypt a.o.) 1979
Another Day (duet with Peter Gabriel) 1979
Breathing (Comic Relief) 1986
Do Bears... (Comic Relief) 1986
Don't Give Up (Version 2) 1986
Running up that Hill (Amnesty) 1987
Presentation Lionheart 1978
Running Up That Hill (Wogan) 1985
This Woman's Work (Wogan) 1989
Interview Whistle Test 1985
Hounds of Love (BPI Awards) 1986
Running up that Hill (Peters Pop Show) 1985
The Big Sky (Peters Pop Show) 1985
December Will Be Magic Again 1979
Wuthering Heigths (Scene 78) 1978
Babooshka (Rock Pop) 1980
Army Dreamers (Rock Pop) 1980
The Making of Wow Musical Chairs 1979
Don't Push Your Foot on the Heartbrake (Sayer Show) 1978
Wuthering Heights (Original Clip) 1977
Babooshka (Dr Hook Show) 1980
Delius (Dr Hook Show) 1980
Interview Natiowide (?) 1980
Interview Looking Good Feeling Fit 1981
Babooshka (Veronica) 1980
Army Dreamers (Veronica) 1980
There Goes a Tenner (Razzmatazz) 1982
The Dreaming (Discoring) 1982
Running up that Hill (Show vor Acht) 1985
Cloudbusting (Show vor Acht) 1985
Hounds of Love (Top of the Pops) 1986
Under The Ivy (The Tube) 1986