Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This Woman's Work

From: derek%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 91 23:02:52 PST
Subject: Re: This Woman's Work

Bob Slaughter asks :

>I just got my copy of the Winter Noteworthy catalog.  They have "This
>Woman's Work" for 132.99.  Is this a good price?  And just what does
>come in the box?  I missed the earlier discussion about the set, so
>someone fill me in, please :)

Yes that is a good price.  Retail price in stores across the US have run
about $165 to $200 generally.  In Canada it is a lot less - around $100.

Overseas Shopper were selling it mail order for $109 + $20 P & P.

Noteworthy have a better reputation for service though.

The CD box includes all 6 album CDs plus two discs containing 29 b-sides,
and non-album tracks. All the discs are UK made and the albums have all the
lyrics.

It comes with a glossy booklet of some 20+ KaTe
photos and a set of stickers of the new KT symbol in various shades.

Hope this helps - it is a must despite its previously discussed shortcomings.

Derek Langsford
derek@sunstroke.sdsu.edu