Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: gifs

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 91 19:13:18 -0500
Subject: Re: gifs
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Michael Graham, purveyor of great scans, writes that he tried to
access the .gaffa archives (hopefully to post more GIFs).

A day or two ago, a note came across saying that we should never have used
gaffa.mit.edu in the first place, that what we *really* should be doing
all along with ftp'ing to eddie.mit.edu, and that that's what we should
start doing again.

As Michael points out, this would be all fine and well if love-hounds were
actually available on eddie.  This does not seem to be the case.  For
now, it seems that gaffa.mit.edu is the only correct address of the
love-hounds archive.

Thoughts (perhaps from our soon-to-be-ex-pseudo-moderator-who-will-be-
sorely-missed)?

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |