Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Uses for 2nd Set of KB CDs

From: "Andy Gough, x4-2906, pager 420-2284, CH2-59" <AGOUGH%FAB6@sc.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 1991 08:44 PST
Subject: Uses for 2nd Set of KB CDs

>From: cray@balr.com (Chris Ray)
>Subject: Re: _Ne T'enfuis pas_ Lyrics
>Date: Fri, 25 Jan 91 09:03:26 GMT

>I just don't know what to do with my duplicate set of kate cd's (minus the
>two $90 dollar ones...)

I'm keeping my second set as a backup to the first.  They'd also be useful to
loan out to others--as you don't have to be without the music while it's on
loan.

But I think the best thing you could do is purchase a safe deposit box in one
of those nuclear bomb proof bank safes and store one set of CDs it in.  That
way, if there is a nuclear war, it will insure that Kate's music shall not
perish from this earth.

-andy