Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

How to become a member?

From: houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu (Gerald Hough)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 91 17:13:09 -0500
Subject: How to become a member?

Hello,

I was curious, seeing that all the posts on this net all originate from this
address, if it is a club of some sort, and if so how I could join?  I've been
a Kate lover for about seven years, and have a lot of Kate related stuff.
I'm looking for the tour book if anyone has a spare copy, and since I'm in
the midwest, hear very little about the upcoming tour.  If you have any
information on either of these, please e-mail me at my term address of
houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu     Thanks!!!!!
                                      Jerry Hough