Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate sheet music available?

From: ford@pluto.tsd.arlut.utexas.edu (Carolyn Ford)
Date: 23 Jan 91 15:21:31 GMT
Subject: Kate sheet music available?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

[ I tried to post this a couple of weeks ago, but never saw it appear.
  So if you've seen this before, ignore it, but I didn't get any

Hi, < insert standard greeting about being new to the group and please
      don't flame me if this has been asked a million times already >

I have been desperately trying to find PIANO and voice sheet music for
any/all of Kate's stuff.  I ordered a book ("Kate Bush Complete," I think)
which turned out to be for voice and guitar.  Well, that was nice, but
I don't play guitar.  So I sent it back, and looked through the
catalogue of single sheet music available, and the only one I could find
was "Running up that Hill."  So I ordered it, even though the song is
not exactly made for piano.  The owner of the music store said that the
rest must not be released in the US, and he could only order imports
like twice a year.

So, in counclusion, does anyone know if other piano sheet music is
available?  I especially want:
 	The Man with the Tears in His Eyes
	Under the Ivy
	This Woman's Work