Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hammersmith video

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 91 16:17:43 PST
Subject: Re: Hammersmith video
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: tj@CS.UCLA.EDU (Tom Johnson)

>A week or so ago, someone posted that the "Live at the Hammersmith" video
>was being re-released (and they even provided the order number).
>Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Could somebody help
>me?

It hasn't been re-released quite yet.  I think Vickie, who posted
the original information, said that the re-release date was Jan. 28.
In any case, wait till the end of January.

--
Ed Suranyi             | "I couldn't hope to do it anywhere near as well
ed@das.llnl.gov        |  as Kate Bush because she is a Goddess."