Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Radio play for Kate

From: ryan@alpha.ces.cwru.edu (Ryan McGuire)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 91 17:03:06 GMT
Subject: Re: Radio play for Kate
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@usenet.ins.cwru.edu

In article <29308@usc> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: kurtzman@pollux.usc.edu (Stephen Kurtzman)
>>There is life on radio in Southern California!
>
>If you are a KB fan then there is also life in Southern California
>grocery stores.

    It seems there is also life in Cleveland coffee shops as well.  It
seems one of the employees made their own best-of tape.  At first I heard
strains of _Running_Up_... and thought it was nice that I could hear a
little Kate in public.  But when it kept up for almost an hour and a
half, it was really cool.  As far as I could tell every album was
represented except NFE and KI (even Wuthering Heights from TWS was there).

Later,
Ryan

P.S. Thanks V&C, I just got the set and LOVE it.