Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Visual

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 91 14:40:08 CST
Subject: Visual

For that person looking for the visual documentary,
I noticed in that same Can'n mag I referred to earlier (music express)
an add for rock biographies.  Under books, they list two Kate items

	Kate Bush: Visual....$26.95
	Kate Bush............$14.95

That's all they say.

The place is Monarch Books, 5000 Dufferin St., Downsview, Ontario M3H5T5
and they'll send a free catalog upon request.  They also ask for $3.00
for s/h and say you can return your book if unsatisfied (4 wk. delivery).
Perhaps a Toronto hound can check into this.  I assume they want
Can'n $$$ which means $26.95 is a pretty good price, I think.
I don't know what the $14.95 thing refers to.  There is no phone number.

Hope this is helpful.  Good luck!!!

-mjm (mike mendelson)