Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "Passing Through Air" CD

From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 91 4:22:50 EST
Subject: Re: "Passing Through Air" CD
Sender: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu

> Has anyone seen this disc in North America.  After the initial flurry of talk
> about Neil's find in the UK I have not seen or heard anymore about it.

i was told yesterday by a friend that he saw one at a swapmeet in jersey.
he did not however have the money for it at the time (to get it for me of
course) so he didn't. he didn't check for a price.

> Hooray for the Grammy nomination - recognition at last!

true. but in the bogus "alternative music" category? pardon my french, but
what the fuck is "alternative" music anymore?

woj