Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: : December Will Be Magic Again

From: mpp@msc.edu (Mike Pritchard)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 91 19:54:03 -0600
Subject: Re: : December Will Be Magic Again
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In rec.music.gaffa you write:

>Really-From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>

>Overseas Shopper Inc. (aka Simmons Corp, the CD sales section of the
>unreliable CDI publisher) is selling the set, mail order, for $109.95 + $20 p
>& p.  That is the best deal you can probably get from within the USA if you
>are willing to risk using this company.  As the box does not seem to be a
>limited edition anymore its supply should be reasonably assured.  Apparently
>they are shipping it from Canada hence the good price. ( I have no association
>with CDI etc apart from having a so far unfulfilled subscription to it - 8
>monthly issues in 2 years FYI :(

Just to add my 2 cents worth, I ordered my copy of the boxed set from
Overseas Shopper (or whatever their name was at the time) and had not problems.
It showed up about 6 weeks after I ordered it.  I did use my VISA just
in case I did have any problems.  They do ship straight from Canada.
Mike Pritchard
Internet: mpp@msc.umn.edu
"Go that way.  Really fast.  If something gets in your way -- turn."