Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com (Bill Blue)
Date: Mon Jan 7 00:56:03 1991

To: nosc!ucsd!rec-music-gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hil}Il)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: I AM JAZZED
Date: 7 Jan 91 08:56:03 GMT
Sender: root@crash.cts.com

I AM JAZZED.  I had sent my pictures through th third time cause I wanted to
get the best repoduction possible and she was still quite white on a lot of
them.  I unexpectantly got them back today (its a Sunday and they aren't
supposed to put them out on Sunday, where I work there is a photo lab) and
they came out MUCH BETTER than I thought.  They are roughly simular to the
pictures in the Homeground expect most of them are slightly futher back and
less grainy (and of course COLOR). THe background screen and the rest of the
stage isalso darker.  Compared to my original set, her face is much clearer.
The only drawback is that the rest of her body is slightly darker than the
original set (which was just about perfect) but the trade off is worth it.  I
would up there rating from SO-SOto PRETTY GOOD maybe even REALLY GOOD (in my
humble opinion).  I am quite happy about this as I was slighly worried that
people might be disatisfied with them, but not now. NOTE: the pictures of the
other performers aren't quite as good as the HOMEGROUND ones but thats
secondary.  I have been told that Peter from Homeground wants the pic of all
of us stuffed in the car, so those of you wondering about the LOVE-HOUNDS
reference in the currentHOMEGROUND now know what thats about.  Am going to
send him a set.
    I am rambling! (trying to type fast as it costs me about 1.50 an hour to
be on here (local-long distance bill)).  I am going to send the pictures
though tommorrow (19 sets!).  This means they should be done about the 21rst
of January.  Barring any more screw-ups from the photo place (I hope they
don't screw up 1,900 pictures set!) I will send them that same day.  Here is
the current list :

Jorn Barger (PAID, thanks)
Michael Peskura (PAID,thanks)
Peter + Krystyna (Homeground)
Vickie N Chris (PAID)
Ray Russel (non-love hound)
Perttu Yli-Krekola (PAID)
Steve Carter (PAID)
Paul Lu  (PAID)
Kimon Berlin
Vishal Markandey
Ray Saddler II
Ed Suranyi (PAID)
Steve Fagg
Micheal Kaufman
Geogory Bossert
Larry Hernandez
Mark Semich (PAID)
Amy Edelman (BEST OF, PAID)
Ryan McGuire (BEST OF)

Thanks to all who has sent money.  To those who haven't yet please please send
as soon as possible!! I will be sending these pictures on a first come first
serve basis, so if someone else not on the list sends me money I will send it
to them first.   don't have much extra money now- post convention blue so
please help me out. The current projected cost is 17 dollars.  Those who have
already paid don' worry about sending the diffence, unless you paid less than
1 bucks then I would appreciate if you sent something as it is cost and taking
longer than I thought (for some reason it cost more to just get reprints than
it does to get the film developed AND printed hmm...).
   Also many people have asked if they cost send gifts instead and I have been
at a bit of a loss to tell them what I wanted as I don't really collect rare
records and the like.  However I am really in some of the back issues of the
KBC (and the Homeground but I really really want the KBC issues).  I know its
unlikely that anybody would have originals to sell but if anybody can make
relatively decent copies I would gladly trade and split the difference with
the photos.  I am considering mailing money to the editor of STILL BREATHING
as she offered to do that a couple of years ago, but I am not sure if the
offer is still good.   Here are the issues I have currently :
2 pager with pic of kate on top half and "hello everbody" in her hair.
8 pager with wic of Kate on left side and says "With love from Kate".
Color 12 pager with drawing that says "December Will Be Magic Again".
1981 with snowflakes on Kate's hair in color. (20 pager)
1983 with Suspended in Gaffa Video front and back.  (20 pager)
1984 with light blue sweater on front and suit+tie on back. (20 pager)
1984 with read sweater front/back and snowman bottom right.  (28 pager).
The Hounds of Love Album issue.
Sensual World Album issue.

I am also getting from someone here in san diego a copy of the a recent issue
on which she has a very weird makeup on (I think it came out between the HOUND
S and Sensuals issues).
   If anybody could at least tell me what the issue numbers of these issues
are that would also be a great help to me as it would make them easier to
order if I end up doing that (do the things have numbers on them
anywhere????)>..

Ron "Jazzed cause I am going to have a photo I took in Homeground" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com