Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: <None>

From: datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu (David Datta)
Date: 4 Jan 91 02:10:44 GMT
Subject: Re: <None>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@uwm.edu

In article <DD7620FDDDDF806FD5@MPS.OHIO-STATE.EDU> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: TREADWAY@MPS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
>My boss just handed me a copy of "CD International".  They have the boxed set
>available for $109.96 + $20.00 S&H (call # B12-B082514-C).  They boast the
>lowest price in the country (US).  They accept VISA, M.C., and checks.  The

The company cannot be CD International, they don't sell CDs, I think
you are thinking of Overseas Shopper which is giving away CD
International books when you spend over $100. They are shipping from
Spindle Records in Canada.

--
-Dave 	datta@vacs.uwp.wisc.edu [....uwm!uwpvacs!datta]

Don't you wish there was good fractal technology in the 60's? -Me