Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Vickie's thought

From: derek%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 90 15:47:55 PST
Subject: Vickie's thought

>Thought for the day: Our Goddess/Beloved is a high-school dropout!

So is John Major, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. His mother was a
singer and his father a circus performer.

Just goes to show - the American Dream is possible in Britain too :).

I am drafting a letter to EMI and will present it with the results of my
survey hopefully before Christmas.  I may also send a version to Lisa at KBC
to bring it to the attention of Kate.

Merry KhrisTmas everyone (and apologies to those who may be offended).

Derek
Derek Langsford                 | "It could take me all my life,
Polperro->Edinburgh->San Diego  |  or it could only take a moment..."
derek@sunstroke.sdsu.edu        |                  Kate Bush, Love & Anger