Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hiya!

From: Adams%J.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (jma@gnu.ai.mit.edu)
Date: 16 Dec 90 09:37:33 GMT
Subject: Hiya!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: daemon@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU

Hiya KaTefans! I've been reading this group for a few months, and
never really had time to get involved, but now I do, so...here I am :)

Does anyone know of any upcoming KaTe events in the Boston/New England
area ?! I haven't seen much of anything around here, maybe someone's having
a KaTemas party or something??

Besides that... As far as KaTe's boxed set goes, is it possible to
get it cheaper than $125?? I mean, she's incredible and all, but that's a
mess of $$ ! Anyhow, more later..

-- John

           KaTe!

P.S.. I'm intrested in meeting other KaTefans in the Boston Area; drop me
some mail!

John Adams                                       INTERNET -> jma@gnu.ai.mit.edu

 "What you get is all real; I can't put on an act, it takes brains to do
  that anyway..." -- XTC