Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: yol@darkside.com (Dan Kletter)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 90 20:30:24 PST
Comments: Akbar & Jeff's SUPPORT GROUP for the vaguely dissatisfied

well well well... firstly Vickie i like the 'Cubes but personally, i
think the band that Bjork was in BEFORE the Sugarcubes was WAY better
musically and everything else. but whatever, that's neither here
nor there. besides, that stuff is way too hard to find these days.

i'm actually liking the new Black Tape better than the first one. it
's (oops) increadibly more ambient and alltogether better even though
there are some great acoustik guitar stuff on the first album that
is pretty great. sure, the name is awkward but try these names on
for size (i hate them all):

        His Name Is Alive
        They Eat Their Own
        When People Were Shorter and Lived by the Water (gag me)

Jon, i'd offer to do up a booklet seeing as i have the PS printers
a-pleanty and i have the artistik skills to put something way cool
together, but i'm too busy with my neeew 'zine, so i'll have to pass
unless someone is willing to just send me all the lyrics and a GIF
file or two to put together. but back to my 'zine... it's called
, er maybe i shouldn't say everything but rest assured the grand
first ish will be out sometime in late February or early March and
it's geared at lots of things, so if people want to contribute reviews
of albums, shows, art exhibits plug their bands or put in ads (free
for the first few ish's!) please, don't be bashfull and send me stuff.
interviews with Kate, poetry, short stories, rants or letters. i
am pretty much willing to take all. if it doesn't go into the first
ish, it will make it into one of the others, i promise. unless of
course you... naah. nevah mind. oh yes, since i'm one of them
artistes, send me art you want to show off. i'll take that too. but
anyways, you can send via email to dkletter@adobe.com or surface mail
to:
                Dan Kletter
                Ink & Paper Graphiks
                1179 Polk Avenue
                Sunnyvale, CA. 94086 USA

i'm moving out soon, but the mail will be forwarded to me don't worry.
i'd give a new address, but i don't know where the heck i'll be yet!
well, this has gone on long enough. get in touch!

hasta. --d