Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Passing Through Air CD

From: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 90 13:19:44 BST
Subject: Passing Through Air CD

>From: woj <woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu>
>Subject:  attn: cd collectors
>just a small note. chapter one, the folks who pressed the _if you could see
>me fly_ cd, have also pressed a cd for the b-sides collection _passing
>through air_. while i haven't seen it, it's listed in the latest goldmine
>in the cd connection ad. forgot the price.

I bought a coy of the Passing Through Air CD on Friday. It is not the b-sides
collection. It is the rest of the home demos that were not included on
If You Could See Me Fly. The titles given to the tracks by the bootleggers
are: The Kick Inside, Hammer Horror, A Rose Growing, Keep Me Waiting, Davy,
Disbelieving Angel, Don't Push Your Foot On The Heartbrake, Kite, L'Amour
Looks Something Like You, Strange Phenomena, Really Gets Me Going, Moving,
Another Day.

Tracks 1-6 are described as home-demos 1974, 7-12 as studio-outtakes with K.T.
Bush Band 1975, Track 13 Live on TV with Peter Gabriel Dec. 1979. There is a 4
sided colour insert with several (not very good quality) photos and the legend
Kiss Me, Kate! inside.

The two CDs from Chapter One now account for all the demos listed in Homeground
(sorry I forget which issue) in terms of numbers at least although the titles
vary. I paid 18 pounds for my copy.
Be seeing you,
	Neil
--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk