Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: polari!6sigma2@sumax.seattleu.edu
Date: Thu Dec 6 13:52:52 1990

To: sumax!uw-beaver!rec-music-gaffa
From: 6sigma2@polari.UUCP (Brian Matthews)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: CD box for $150 in Bay Area
Date: 6 Dec 90 21:52:51 GMT

In article <9011280015.AA02476@das.llnl.gov> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
|Really-From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
|It's too late for me, but I just found out that Rasputin Records
|in Hayward has one CD box set that they're selling for about $150.
|That's about as cheap a price as you'll find in America.

I just got a flyer from Overseas Shopper Inc. within which they're
offering the set for $109.96 plus $20 (gak) shipping and handling.
Does anyone know if this is the British version?  The only catalog
number in the ad is B12-B082514-C.  Also, because it's over $100
you get a free copy of their CD guide and magazine.  Their number
is (503) 654-4920.

I have no relation to Overseas Shopper other than having managed to
get on their mailing list.
--
Brian L. Matthews	6sigma2@polari.UUCP