Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A Kate trivia question

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 90 19:02:18 PST
Subject: A Kate trivia question

I asked essentially the same question about a year ago, but got
no response, and I forgot to give the answer.  So here it
is again:

Kate wrote the following poem less than five years ago.
1)  Where did it appear?
2)  What is the connection between Kate and the place of this poem's
    appearance?

Here's the poem:

What could be worse than losing someone you love?
They are both losing each other,
Both trying to make it easier for each other.
A mother and daughter with so much courage and love,
It hurts just to read it.
But you should.
                                              -- Kate Bush

This time, I promise that I'll give the answer next week.

Ed Suranyi             | "I couldn't hope to do it anywhere near as well
ed@das.llnl.gov        |  as Kate Bush because she is a Goddess."
(415) 447-3405         |                 -- Sinead O'Connor