Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush box set reaches down-under...

From: Paul.Gillingwater@actrix.gen.nz (Paul Gillingwater)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 90 08:37:24 GMT
Subject: Kate Bush box set reaches down-under...
Comment-To: Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Oh joy, oh joy!

Today, I bought the KaTe Box Set, here in Wellington, New Zealand.
It only cost NZ$140, which is around US$86.  <grin>
(Sorry, the shop has only got one cassette box set left)

That's 8 CD's, with the nice picture book, and the KT stickers.  I
guess it's the British imprint -- that works out to around US$10 per
CD... mmmm!

My wife and i are both Love Hounds, being long-time KaTe fans -- and
now we find out that KaTe has an interest in the Knights Templar!

This is amazing, because we've just started reading THREE books on the
KT -- "The Temple and the Lodge", "Born in Blood" and "Foucault's
Pendulum!".  We're both quite interested in ceremonial masonry, and
would be very keen to learn how far KaTe's interest in this area
extends.

For any Love Hounds who get down to New Zealand -- send netmail and
say hello before you come!
--
Paul Gillingwater, paul@actrix.gen.nz