Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Excuses & thanks...

From: katefans@world.std.com (Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 90 04:39:34 -0500
Subject: Excuses & thanks...

Richard, I'm still here though I haven't sat down and written anything
since my last long post. Now that winter's coming on I hope I can
spend more time with mail and posts.

I'd rather an English Love-hound were to send Peter the printouts
because he'd get them faster and wouldn't have to pay so much for
overseas airmail rates. I've asked Neil Calton and if he can't then
I'll ask one of the other UK Hounds that offered. Sorry I couldn't
write everyone personally. The weeks before the trip to England was
a whirlwind of activity and since we've gotten back we've hardly been
at home.  We've been to some amazing concerts since we've been back from
London. Dead Can Dance (an _awesome_ concert), Cocteau Twins (very good,
but I wish we'd seen them before DCD), Steve Tibbits, and Howard
Armstrong (aka "Louie Bluie"--he's a national treasure and since he's
81 years of age he may not be around that much longer), plus doing my
shows and working....well, I've hardly had time to catch my breath
since we've gotten back from England. Excuses....excuses....(sigh)

Thank you Valerie and Derek...

Andy Semple writes:

> Hello all ,all i'm doing is getting a list of all interested people
> for next year

> The list so far includes:
> 1 Andy Semple
> 2 Neil Calton
> 3 Steve Fagg
> 4 Pablo Iglesias
> 5 Evan Welsh
> 6 Stephen Thomas
> 7 Steve Wallis
> 8 Chris Ridd

Oh I wish we could be there... It would be so much fun to be with all
of you again. It would be great to have another North American fan
convention. This time in the US (the last one was in Winnepeg) and
preferably in Chicago :-) :-) It is a central location after all!

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@world.std.com