Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Misc.

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@gaffa.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 90 13:44:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Misc.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu
>
>>From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
>>Subject: Whatever happened to. . .?
>>Does anybody know what happened to the following love-hounds?
>
>How about adding |>oug to that list! What has happened to our humble pseudo
>moderator?

He's alive and well, although feeling somewhat less rich now that he
spent $200 on a Box Set.  We just went to see Hawkwind two nights ago.
As usual, his busy work schedule prohibits him from taking a more
active role in Love-Hounds.  I'll send him regrets from the entire
group.

--
+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? ---------------------+
|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | ZIK ZAK - We make everything you need, |