Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Box set to be featured tomorrow on KITS

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 90 11:07:29 PST
Subject: Box set to be featured tomorrow on KITS

I just called up Mark Hamilton, a KITS DJ, to tell him the news from
the convention.  Here's how our conversation went:

Me:  I've spoken to you a number of times, and you've given me
     the impression that you're at least somewhat of a Kate Bush fan.
Mark:  Oh, I am!  As a matter of fact, I'm going to be featuring the new
       box set tomorrow [Tuesday, Nov. 26] on the UK Cafe [his 12 noon
       show].
Me:  Really?  That's wonderful!  I'll be sure to listen!
Mark:  Yeah, I'll be plying a couple of tracks from the non-LP CDs.  I
       think I'll play the live version of "James and the Cold Gun"; I'm
       not sure what else I'll play.  I'm a little disappointed with the
       liner notes, though.  I wish we could have gotten more information
       about the source of these extra items.
Me:  Yeah, that's what a lot of people have been saying.  Anyway, here's
     why I called.  [I told him about the incredible convention news.]
Mark:  That's fantastic!  I'll be sure to mention this tomorrow!

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov