Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Canadian Videos

From: mitel!cunews!cognos!jebossom@uunet.UU.NET (John E. Bossom)
Date: 25 Nov 90 16:46:59 GMT
Subject: Re: Canadian Videos
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1990Nov23.151930.16726@cs.dal.ca> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
>
>What cities are you visiting in Canada? There are some good shops in Montreal
>
>I haven't seen Live at Hammersmith anywhere here.
>
>mike

I saw it a couple of months back at "The Record Runner" here in Ottawa,
Ontario, Canada.  When I purchased my copy 3 years ago, it wasn't on the
shelves - I phoned around looking for a video store that would order
me stuff.  "The Record Runner" imported the Sensual World videos from
the US for me.  I've been trying to get the re-released "The Single File"
(aka "The Singles File") video from the US (it was mentioned in
Homeground #39) but to no avail (yet) 8^(.

Johnny B.

--
John E. Bossom                                           Cognos Incorporated
Voice: (613) 738-1338 x6113                  O_o         P.O. Box 9707