Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Kate photographer's jinx

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 90 14:27:50 PST
Subject: The Kate photographer's jinx

I've heard that Kate does not like being photographed.  Perhaps her
emotions in this regard are strong enough to affect cameras at a
distance! :-)  Here's what I've heard, so far:

Jorn Barger took pictures all day, then realized after the convention that
there was no film in his camera.

Another person's camera jammed just as Kate came on stage.

Someone posted that he left his camera at Victoria Station.

Andy Marvick and I got our pictures back from the developers recently.  By
a strange coincidence, we both got good pictures of Del and Paddy, but our
pictures of Kate are awful!  Mine almost all have the wrong exposure, and
some are out of focus.  Only two are at all passable.

So is there anyone who got good pictures of Kate?

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov