Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Dead Can Dance, Cocteau Twins tickets for trade/sale at cost

From: James Marshall <james@TWG.COM>
Date: 21 Nov 90 03:45:03 GMT
Subject: Dead Can Dance, Cocteau Twins tickets for trade/sale at cost
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa, ba.music, rec.music.misc, alt.exotic-music, alt.emusic

I HAVE DEAD CAN DANCE, COCTEAU TWINS TIX, AND NEED COCTEAU TWINS TIX

I have some extra tickets for the upcoming Dead Can Dance and Cocteau
Twins shows:

1 ticket, EIGHTH ROW!! for Dead Can Dance on 11-27 at the Palace of Fine Arts
4 tickets, row S, for Cocteau Twins on 12-3 at Zellerbach Auditorium
2 tickets, balcony, for Cocteau Twins on 12-4 at Zellerbach Auditorium

I REALLY want some close-up seats for the Cocteau Twins on either 12-3 or 12-4,
and I will buy them or trade some of the above tickets for them.

All the remaining tickets I will sell, for cost ($22.25 per ticket).

Because of the short time available, phone me.  My home is 415-965-9257, and
my work is 415-962-7153 (voice-mail).  I don't know how available I will be
over the long weekend, but try me anyway.

-James Marshall
james@twg.com