Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Box set reviews!!

From: ***SEMPSY*** <sre017%cck.cov.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 90 12:52:30 WET
Subject: Box set reviews!!

I have in my possession 3 reviews of the box set,these are Melody Maker,Q and
Select.Are any of you interested in reading these on the net,I'll print them
up if there is a positive response!!Here's hoping Kate appears at the Birmingham
N.E.C if she tours,I only live about 5/6 miles away from one of the better
venues.
P.S whoever was asking about photos,I'm currently waiting with Evan & Colin for
my photos to develop.There are 44 photos of the convention,including several(!)
front row photos of Kate and a group photo of Love-Hounds.If they turn out ok
I'll get another set done.
--
  ()                           Andrew Semple
  /\                           Coventry Polytechnic,