Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

SHE REALLY IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 90 12:36:27 BST
Subject: SHE REALLY IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Convention was great, fantastic, unbelievable .... I will post a full
personal review in due course but there is some really hot news (which I am
sure other UK hounds will also be posting but its worth repeating).

   KATE IS GOING TO TOUR AGAIN NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well - she said almost certainly if a few things work out. There should
be a firm announcement in January.

She has also started work on the new album - looks like the 90s are
going to be a great decade.

I am still recovering from the thrill of the Convention - it was great to
see so many Love-hounds. Just hope all of you who vould not make it will
be able to see the shows next year.
Be seeing you,
	Neil
--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk