Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: kk4fs!s_fungus@crdgw1.ge.com (Slender Fungus)
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 90 14:00:57 EST
Comments: Validated

Hold on a sec...is the Cd you bought called "Second Edition" or "Metal
Box"???  If it's "Second Edition", then it's the American made CD (that's
the one I have)...if it's "Metal Box" then it's an import.
I haven't heard about the limited production of the CD, but "Metal Box" on
record is selling for $50...
I think it's four records pressed at 45 rpm to get the maximum sound out of
it...the records are supposed to sound better than the CD...
I couldn't find the import, so I went ahead and got the Warner Bros.
release...nevertheless, it's a killer CD...
chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant
"Velouria", eh?  My favorite Pixies album is "Surfer Rosa"...
oh my golly! oh my golly!

slender fungus