Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KonvenTion News

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 90 23:39:17 EST
Subject: KonvenTion News

Many thanks to the Love-Hounds who have posted the wonderful news of
KonvenTion goings on!  Special thanks to Pablo Iglesias who was kind
enough to email me his KonvenTion impressions directly when they
failed to show up on Love-Hounds.  His comments follow.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com