Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sex, Lies and Videotape :-))

From: The Holy Lunching Friars of Voondoon <CARROLLJ%ALCBAN@KRDC.INT.Alcan.CA>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 90 07:22:00 EST
Subject: Sex, Lies and Videotape :-))

Hiya,
        Cindy - glad to see my reaction is not much different  to anyone
elses :-> One small point, though, Jem is actually short for Jeremy, which
puts me in the male category (hang on....yep, definately male!). Still, when my
hair was longer than it is now, it did cause some confusion:-> (dont know what
it is, but Im all smileys today :-> :-} ) - must be because I repaired my video
last night, and watched The Whole Story a few times.
Talking of TWS - the video for Breathing, am I right in assuming that the
original video was cut, leaving just the end sequence ? there seems to be such
a change in style and quality between the first part and the last..

        Why does She look better, the older She gets ?

        'ugs 'n' fings,
                Jem xx
                < carrollj%alcban@krdc.int.alcan.ca > or summink....