Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest

From: Annie <VENTURE@brownvm.brown.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 90 14:59:45 EST
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest

Good morning, love hounds.  I've been lurking on the net for several
months, but waited until today to post so that I could do so while
basking in the wonder and the joy of my recently acquired status:
owner of _TWW_ cd box set.  I'm ecstatic.

For those of you welching at painfully high prices for _TWW_, I bring
good news.  Mine was $149.99  -- the last one in stock at Tom's Tracks
in Providence, Rhode Island -- but Tom will order, and Tom will ship,
at a cost to you of about $159.99 and available in ten days to two weeks
(yikes I'm glad I don't have to wait!).  His phone is 401.274.0820.
Call him.  Tell him Annie sent you.  And anyone spending over $100 gets
a free Tom's t shirt.. 2 good 2 b true.

Me, I've been a KTfan since the ninth grade, when I was in a production
of _Fiddler on the Roof_ and had to wear a babooshka with my costume.  A
friend would sing bits of KT's Babooshka to me backstage as encouragement.

Cheers to all, and happy full-moon-watching tonight.