Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

BOX SET in Japan

From: stephenc@Apple.COM (Steve Carter)
Date: 9 Nov 90 22:19:08 GMT
Subject: BOX SET in Japan
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi All,

	I just got a clipping from my Japanese pen pal.  They are advertising
	the 8 cd box set in Japan for 16000 yen.  At the worst exchange rate
	as of recent history, i.e. 128 yen to the dollar, that is only
	$125.00.  I am checking with my email-pal on the track listings
	and also to make sure this is a Japanese pressing not an English
	import. I'll follow up on that here.  Unforturnetly, I won't have a
	chance to do that until after Thanksgiving, since I'm flying to
	London on Nov. 13.

	See all you other Love Hounds who can make it at the Convention.

						Steve Carter