Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Boxed set & The Whole story video

From: "Mike Pritchard" <mpp@uc.msc.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 90 02:25:25 CST
Subject: Boxed set & The Whole story video

I'll try this again, since my messages seem to keep winding up
in the bit-bucket.

Is the boxed set going to be released domesticly?  When I was calling
around, one store I talked to said they could order me a copy, but
that I might want to wait because the domestic version should be out
in a week or two.  I questioned him on it and he was sure that it
was coming out domesticly.  He said that he would probably charge about
$80 as opposed to $160 for the import version.  Anyone else know anything
about this?

4 stores I called said that they had gotten copies of
the box set in and sold them right away.  Sheesh.  I rememeber when
Kate stuff used to sit on the shelf and collect dust for months on
end around here.

In my search for a copy of the boxed set, I finally found a copy
of The Whole Story video tape.  I noticed that for Wow they just have
a bunch of clips from the Hammersmith video.  I'm sure that I've seen
a real video for Wow before, so why didn't they use it?  This
video was distributed by SVS video (it also includes the video
for The Big Sky).

-Mike