Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: peripheral sTuff

From: ccjs@cc.nu.oz.au (James Smith)
Date: 1 Nov 90 14:29:02 +1000
Subject: Re: peripheral sTuff
News-Moderator: Approval required for posting to rec.music.gaffa
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

woj writes:

> listened to an interview with grame wiggins of the band outback today.
> grame plays digeridu in the band  - they habve a new album out on hannibal
> records called _bahka_ (i believe that is the spelling).

Is Outback an Australian bush band?  A band with that name gave a free
concert in Newcastle last weekend.  They weren't too bad, but, if they are
the same band, I'm very surprised to see them mentioned here.

Jim
--
James Smith          | Wherever the French girl with the green eyes
Computing Centre     | passes, nothing remains save wreckage and dead