Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Airfares....

From: Richard.Bollar@f110.n133.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Richard Bollar)
Date: 6 Nov 90 06:32:00 GMT
Subject: Airfares....
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

If some of you have been putting off going to the KonvenTion because because
you either can't afford a ticket, or can't get enough time off of work,
British Airways has a deal for you....

For $398 to $428, with no minimum stay (but must cross a Saturday) and no
advance purchase, you can be in London for a long weekend.  You've got to
reserve the ticket on a special 800 number, and if you're asked where you
saw the price, tell them that you saw it on Prodigy, and that the Fare Code
is (VIT).

The 800 is 1-800-UK-BOUND.

Anyway, I know that none of you have seen a post from me here, but I'm rabid
about Kate, and I'll be in London during that weekend.  Hopefully, I'll be
able to see many of you there!

Cheers!

Rick Bollar

Richard Bollar - via FidoNet node 1:133/411
UUCP: galbp!gisatl!110!Richard.Bollar
INTERNET: Richard.Bollar@f110.n133.z1.FIDONET.ORG