Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

faithless Dave tunes back in

From: hsu@eng.umd.edu (Dave "bd" Hsu)
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 90 17:58:01 GMT
Subject: faithless Dave tunes back in
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@eng.umd.edu (The News System)

Sigh, I give up L-H for three months having decided that the thrill is gone,
and just passing through today what do I find but that Andrew has resurfaced
(hurrah!) in New York.  And what's this about a London convention next month?

KBIG, once more,

-dave?

--
Dave Hsu	 Systems Research Center, Building 115    (301) 405 6594
hsu@eng.umd.edu  The Maryversity of Uniland, College Park, MD 20742-3311