Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

 Address :

  Mail Order Dept.,
  HMV,
  150 Oxford St.,
  London W1N ODJ
  UK

I have no experience with them myself using mail order but posts on
rec.music.cd have indicated they are efficient and relatively reliable.  I
always personally check out their store when I am in London.

>Anyone with any suggestions on how to tackle this?  I've got to have that
>boxed set.  If I don't get my hands on the box set, I'll be the guy at the
>mall machine-gunning the record store employees.

>-- Robert

Me too.  My import supplier is bringing the release to the attention
of his import supplier.  I will try that route first.  If that does
not work out I'll be calling friends in England to get it for me.  (Oh
please let there be one for me).  Many of us will be on tenterhooks
until it is in our eager, sweaty (this may not apply to everyone of
course) hands.

Derek
Derek Langsford                 | "It could take me all my life,
Polperro->Edinburgh->San Diego  |  or it could only take a moment..."
derek@sunstroke.sdsu.edu        |                  Kate Bush, Love & Anger
                                   The first line applies to my Ph.D :-(