Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe magazine available (again!)

From: jost@ridley.coyote.trw.com (Patrick Jost)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 90 01:40:21 GMT
Subject: KaTe magazine available (again!)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@wilbur.coyote.trw.com (News Software)

I posted this the other day, but it didn't seem to get through...

I have discovered that I have ANOTHER copy of the July 1985 issue of
Keyboard magazine. KaTe's on the cover, and there's an interview with
her inside (some more pictures as well), and some other things that
could be construed as interesting.

Does anyone want this? If so, make your best, and most interesting
offers, appeals, requests or whatever to me via email (jost@coyote.trw.com);
don't "reply" as that posts to this newsgroup!

Patrick
--

Patrick Jost (PJester)       | "The thief of Baghdad hides in Islington now"

jost@coyote.trw.com          |              -Marillion (Fish)