Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: music to study by

From: Jeffrey C. Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 90 17:05:08 -0500
Subject: Re: music to study by
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Really-From: The Guitarist From Hell <fox-r@cis.ohio-state.edu>
>
>For myself, I like to listen to progressive rock in the background (or
>in the foreground).  A lot of people can't study to such things or to
>music at all, but here are some suggestions with comments on how much
>vocals are involved:

I always study to music, and it's usually somewhere between the fore-
and background...

>Andreas Vollenweider - Down to the Moon, pretty good for newage.

In a fusion-ynuagesortaway, I'm quite fond of Kitaro for studying.  The
only album I have is a double-CD best of that came out...oh, I guess
last year, but I'm not sure--taped it from my dad's collection.  The title
is something along the lines of "Ten Years."

I also like Enya for studying...

but, then, I also listen to KaTe, Tull, Floyd, the Smiths, and everyone else
in my collection while I study, so...

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |