Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT KonvenTion

From: E Welsh <ecwu59@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 9 Oct 90 13:10:08 GMT
Subject: KT KonvenTion
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

Not wanting to be left out, here are my travel plans for the convention :
I leave Edinburgh early on Friday morning, missing only one lecture and
arriving in London that afternoon. I will be staying with a friend in
Hemel Hempstead for the weekend and travelling back on the Monday
probably.
Not as exciting as some of the trans-atlantic treks but it probably
takes almost as long from Edinburgh to London by coach as it does from
New York to London by plane. Is anyone else travelling from Edinburgh?

I hope we're going to enter at least one love-hounds team into the quiz
(I'm not sure if everybody will know about this - oh probably!). I'm
interested but I don't feel qualified to lead a team into battle, so any
volunteers? Is |>oug still around?

--
/  __               /\ ecwu59@castle.ed.ac.uk /\ Are you selling your \
\ |_     \    /     \/ rew@lfcs.ed.ac.uk      \/ soul to a cold gun ? /