Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@acns.nwu.edu
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 90 1:33:23 CDT

Date: 6 Oct 90 06:33:18 GMT
From: The News System <usenet@accuvax.nwu.edu>
To: rec-music-gaffa
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: accuvax.nwu.edu

From: kaufman@delta.eecs.nwu.edu (Michael L. Kaufman)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Peter Gabriel
Date: 6 Oct 90 06:33:13 GMT
Sender: news@accuvax.nwu.edu
I just purchased an interestin Peter Gabriel CD.  It's called "Live at the
Roxy 1977".  It says it was recorded April 9, 1977.  The company is called
Golden Stars.  Does anyone know how rare this is?  The sound on it is great,
and it has my favorite Gabriel song (Here comes the Flood) twice.  Once as a
solo, and once with Robert Fripp.

Michael

Michael L. Kaufman   || "When you vote, you only change the names of the
kaufman@eecs.nwu.edu || cabinet.  When you shoot, you pull down governments,