Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: new bootleg cd - at least to me

From: cole@lea.csc.ncsu.edu (Robert Cole)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 90 17:24:27 -0400
Subject: Re: new bootleg cd - at least to me
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Posted-Date: Thu, 4 Oct 90 17:24:27 -0400

>it's a new bootleg cd - however, the material is
>not new - it is, infact, the selections of the
>cathy demos from _cathy's album vol 1_, plus the two
>demos of "babooshka" that have been floating around.
>
>the cd is called _if you could see me fly_ (which is
>
>woj

I want one of these.  I've tried Midnight Records and Intergalactic Garage
but neither of them had ever heard of it before (although the woman at
Intergalactic sounded very interested in it).  Does anyone know a likely
place to try and get this from?  If possible, I would prefer a place that
would accept a credit card order over the phone.

Thanks for the (potential) help,

\__rgc__/